As the lying prone NVA soldier prepares to open fire the kneeling MG Team Leader observes the enemy through his binos. The gun itself is the WW2 era Degtyaryov Light Machine Gun in service from 1928 all the way up to the late 1960’s and even into the early 1970’s. It fired the standard Soviet 7.62mm round and could be fitted with either a 47 round ‘pan’ magazine or a 63 round version.
10058 Tecumseh 1810-1813 A History Store Exclusive.
UPCOMING RELEASE - AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER ONLY.